Friday, February 06, 2015

Somebunny Is Thinking of You–MFTWSC #214

MFTWSC214_2015feb4


Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

 

MFTWSC214

So, I used a little artistic license with my card this week. I flipped it and used the bunny as the narrow strip. I know I’m stretching it but I think you can see the sketch is still there.

I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base and added a layer of Berrylicious card stock, popped up on foam mounting tape, on which to create my scene. Before I did that, though, I stamped the sentiment with Black Licorice hybrid ink. The half-circle element was replaced with a Stitched Speech Bubble Edges Die-namics (Free With $60) layer, which was also popped up on foam. The images were all cut from Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb paper with BB Somebunny Die-namics, stamped with the coordinating images from BB Somebunny Stamp Set with Black Licorice hybrid ink, and colored with Copic markers. I popped them up on foam, as well, and finished off with some clear sequins.

Another sentiment from the set was stamped on the inside.

MFTWSC214_2015feb4in


And there you have it--it was a fun card to make! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2





~Supplies~
Stamps:
BB Somebunny Stamp Set (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Berrylicious card stock (MFT); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
BB Somebunny Die-namics, Stitched Speech Bubble Edges Die-namics (Free With $60), foam mounting tape, Quickie Glue Pen (MFT); Copic markers, sequins

1CAS Signature2

3 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!