Tuesday, February 16, 2016

May Your Day Be Filled With Lots of Good Things–MFT February Card Kit Reveal, Day Two

Print

Hello and welcome to Day Two of MFT’s February Card Kit Reveal! Tonight at 10pm it will be available for purchase, so don’t forget to check out the MFT Blog for all the details!

So, the
MFT Design Team brought it yesterday, right? And there’s lots more to see today so let’s get started with my card, shall we?

cardkitrevealday2_2016feb16

This card started with a Pineapple card stock card base. Pineapple is new with the February release and is such a rich, deep yellow—I love it! But I digress. Next I added a strip of the Blueberry striped paper from the included paper pack and stamped the sentiment from Gumball Greetings Stamp Set with Blueberry ink. Next I trimmed down a piece of Smooth White card stock on which to work. I cut my circle, constructed my gumball machine and did a trial fit, then stamped several gumballs with inks included in the kit: Blueberry, Pineabble, and Wild Cherry.

cardkitrevealday2_2016feb16b

I tried to give them some dimension but shading a bit with Copic markers. I cut a bunch of gumballs from Pineapple, Blueberry, and Wildcherry card stocks and filled my pouch with them. These dies come with the set so you can cut any color gumballs you want—pink and purple for a girlie birthday, team colors for a boy’s birthday? You are only limited by you card stock colors and your imagination :) I adhere the back to the shaker element, popped it up on the base on foam mounting tape, and it was done!

And there you have it for
MFT’s February Card Kit Reveal Day Two. Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tonight at 10pm for the release!

1winterssupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Gumball Greetings Card Kit (MFT)
Ink:
Gumball Greetings Card Kit (MFT)
Paper:
Gumball Greetings Card Kit (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Gumball Greetings Card Kit, foam mounting tape (MFT); Copic markers

1wintersignature

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the sentiment on the side of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and how you placed the sentiment on the side. This is such a great set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card kit! Adorable card! Jennifer S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card kit! Adorable card! Jennifer S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beautiful bright colors...great card.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love the bright, happy colors and the sentiment placement is so great!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love the happy colors! Thanks for the fun ideas!
    Kirsten B in MN

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!