Monday, April 11, 2016

Sorry I Hissed At You

countdownday4b_april2

Hello, all, I’m back again today with another card using MFT April products. Today I’m using the super fun BB Cool Cat stamp set and Die-namics, along with the new Scallop Background and I’m Tweet On You stamp set and Die-namics.

I started with a
Sweet Tooth card stock base then added another piece of Sweet Tooth card stock stamped with Scallop Background and Grout Gray dye ink, for a subtle “wallpaper” look, and popped up on the base with foam mounting tape. Then I created my window feature using Boutique Window Die-namics with a Ranger Watercolor paper “sky” washed with Peerless Watercolors.

countdownday4b_april2b

All of the images were stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Black Licorice hybrid ink and colored with Copic markers. The sentiment was stamped with Versamark on Black Licorice card stock, heat embossed with white detail embossing powder, and popped up on foam. I love that the kitty is saying sorry to the birdie!!

And there you have it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!

1springsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
BB Cool Cat, Scallop Background, I’m Tweet On You (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink, Grout Gray dye ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Ranger Watercolor paper, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
BB Cool Cat Die-namics, I’m Tweet On You Die-namics, Boutique Window Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, Peerless Watercolors (MFT); Copic markers

1springsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!