Thursday, July 28, 2016

Hello Beautiful–MFT Color Challenge #50

MFTCPC50_2016jul28

Hi, all, I'm back with this week's MFT Color Challenge! Are you ready? Here's this week's color combo: Sno Cone, Blue Raspberry, Limeade, and Grout Gray. All of the details about the color challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_50

What a lovely soft color palette this is, don’t you think? For my card I started with a
Grout Gray card stock base. Next, on some Ranger Watercolor Paper, I stamped Modern Mosaic Background with Black Licorice hybrid ink and watercolored the blocks with the challenge colors.

MFTCPC50_2016jul28b

I popped that up on foam mounting tape, adding Hello Beautiful Die-namics. To finish off, I added some enamel dots.

And that’s it for the latest MFT
MFT Color challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1newsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Modern Mosaic Background (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Grout Gray card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Ranger Watercolor Paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Hello Beautiful Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors, waterbrush (MFT); enamel dots

1newsignature









2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!