Saturday, September 24, 2016

Happy Birthday To You–C4C #355

C4C355_2016sep24

Hi, everyone, it’s time for another Crazy 4 Challenges! Today we’re challenged to make a birthday card for someone we love. My DH’s birthday is just three days before Christmas but I’ll hold onto this for then.

My card base, as well as my card front, was made from
Sweet Tooth card stock. On the front I stamped Birthday Speech Bubbles with Black Licorice dye ink and colored in the words with Copic markers. I popped it up on foam mounting tape with a strip of Birthday Blowout Paper Pack down the right side.

C4C355_2016sep24b

Next I popped up Birthday Candles Die-namics, cut from Green Room card stock, Blu Raspberry card stock, Cornflower card stock, Lemon Chiffon card stock, and Orange Fizz card stock. I finished off with some matching enamel dots. I think this made a great guy card, don’t you?

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C355.

Thanks for stopping by today—see you soon!


1newsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Birthday Speech Bubbles (MFT
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Green Room card stock, Blu Raspberry card stock, Cornflower card stock, Lemon Chiffon card stock, Orange Fizz card stock, Birthday Blowout Paper Pack (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Birthday Candles Die-namics, foam mounting tape (MFT); enamel dots, Copic markers

1newsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!