Saturday, November 19, 2016

Sending Wags Your Way–Crazy 4 Challenges #363

C4C363_2016nov19


Hello, peeps! Welcome to a brand new Crazy 4 Challenges! It’s the third Saturday so it’s sketch week and here’s the sketch.


C4C363

So, I was totally not feeling this sketch so I used a ton of artistic license, LOL! I think if you squint real hard you can kinda see all of the elements.

I started with a
Sweet Tooth card stock base, then adhered my background that was created from Ranger Watercolor Paper on which I applied a watercolor wash with Peerless Watercolors and a waterbrush. I stamped the sentiment from Playful Pups with Black Licorice hybrid ink, added Puffy Clouds Die-namics cut from Sweet Tooth card stock, and a sun cut from Sunshine card stock with Blueprints 21 Die-namics.

C4C363_2016nov19b


I added Scenic Safari Die-namics, cut from Jellybean Green card stock and Grassy Edges Die-namics cut from Sour Apple card stock. Then I stamped the sweet little pup from Playful Pups on X-Press It Blending Card with Black Licorice hybrid ink, cut him out with the coordinating die, colored him with Copic markers (I created the fur with Copic Blending Solution and a terry wash cloth), and popped him up on foam within the scene.

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C363.

Thanks for stopping by today—see you soon!


1newsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Playful Pups (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Sunshine card stock, Sour Apple card stock, Jellybean Green card stock, Ranger Watercolor Paper, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Playful Pups Die-namics, Grassy Edges Die-namics, Scenic Safari Die-namics, Puffy Clouds Die-namics, Blueprints 21 Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors, waterbrush (MFT); Copic markers

1newsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!