Saturday, July 29, 2017

If Friends Were Flowers I’d Pick You

whimsy2_2017jul29


Hi, everyone, I’m back with another card as Special Guest Designer for Whimsy Stamps. Today I have a card using the stamp set Lovely Lavender. And it is indeed lovely.



DT badge 2016 - special guest


To begin, I did a watercolor wash on watercolor paper for my background, then I cut the center oval out and stamped the chicken wire image and part of the sentiment on the “frame” with black waterproof ink, then popped it up on foam tape for dimension.

whimsy2_2017jul29b

I stamped the lavender, the butterflies, and the rest of the sentiment on the cut out oval then adhered it directly to the white card stock base and finished off with some clear sequins.

And that’s it from me today! It’s been fun stamping with the fabulous products from Whimsy Stamps and I thank them for having me as Special Guest Designer this month. Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1newsignature

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful! The watercoloring, black images, and layering make for a dreamy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning, what a beautiful card! Thank you for being a wonderful Whimsy Stamps Special Guest Designer, we're so happy to have you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!