Saturday, July 15, 2017

Whimsy Stamps Special Guest Designer!!

whimsy1_2017jul15


Hi, everyone, I’m tickled to tell you that I am a Special Guest Designer for Whimsy Stamps this month and I have a fun card to share with you today.



DT badge 2016 - special guest



This card uses the totally cool You Complete Me Puzzle Pieces Die Set and the coordinating You Complete Me stamp set. It’s really a simple card but I love it. Using one of the puzzle pieces, I cut a rainbow of puzzle pieces from patterned paper and popped them up on foam tape on a white card stock card base.

whimsy1_2017jul15b

The sentiment was stamped on black card stock with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder than also popped up on foam. To finish off, I added some silver glitter hearts cut with the die set. Too cute!!

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!

1newsignature

3 comments:

  1. Look at you! We who know and love you know how darn talented you are. So happy to see the recognition. It's totally deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a FUN and colorful card...sooo cute! We're so happy to have you as a Whimsy Special Guest Designer :o)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!